The Directory - Things to do, places to
go and people to talk to in Hartlepool
To find out if your child is entitled to free school meals, speak to your child’s school or ring 01429 284188 or email
For more information on school transport please contact the Passenger Transport Team on 01429 523695.
If you are still at school or attending college speak to your learning provider alternatively you can contact the careers helpline for young people on 0800 100 900.
For more information please contact the Family Placement Team on 01429 823878.
Registration is recorded in the district where the birth occurred. Please contact Hartlepool Register Office on 01429 523337.
Visit, ring 0300 123 4666 or email
Ofsted investigate complaints for both registered and unregistered providers. Visit, ring 0300 123 4666 or email
Maecenas aliquet velit vel turpis. Mauris neque metus, malesuada nec, ultricies sit amet, porttitor mattis, enim. In massa libero, interdum nec, interdum vel, blandit sed, nulla. In ullamcorper, est eget tempor cursus, neque mi consectetuer mi, a ultricies massa est sed nisl. Class aptent taciti…
A ONE Plan is a legal document.  This means that the LA must ensure that the support included in it is in place for your child and review it at least once per year.  It also means that the people who support your child must…
The NHS complaints procedure Most medical care and treatment goes well, but things occasionally go wrong, and you may want to complain. So where do you start? Every NHS organisation has a complaints procedure. To find out about it, ask a member of staff, look…