The Directory - Things to do, places to
go and people to talk to in Hartlepool

Cleveland Police

Cleveland Police

In an emergency dial 999 and ask for police.
The 999 service should be used only to report an urgent incident which is happening now or one which has just occurred needing an emergency response.

Non-urgent calls
Call 101.

Public Service Desk
Call 101.
This is a service for giving general advice to members of the public on a range of police related matters that do not require an urgent police response, or ordinarily, would not require a personal visit from a police officer or community support officer.  

SMS Text Messaging Service
This service is ONLY available to Deaf People, Hard of Hearing and Speech Impaired People.

Minicom service
Call (01642) 300381
This is a help line for the hearing impaired.

Call 0800 555111.
Ring this number if you have any information about a Crimestoppers' Appeal.

Who to contact

Non emergency number 101

Where to go

Name of venue
Cleveland Police
Venue address
1 Ash House Three Acres
TS17 6AJ

Journey Planner

Address: 1 Ash House  Three Acres  Thornaby  Stockton-on-tees 

You are texting details about Cleveland Police