The Directory - Things to do, places to
go and people to talk to in Hartlepool
If you would like further information about becoming a childminder in Hartlepool please contact Kim Rowntree, Free Nursery Entitlement Officer, Hartllepool Borough Council, Child and Adult Services, Level 2, Civic Centre, Victoria Road, Hartlepool, TS24 8AY. Direct line: 01429 284881 This information has been provided…
01429 284881
If you are interested in a career in childcare, please telephone The Children's Hub on 01429 284284 or email  for further information. This information has been provided directly by the organisation/ service provider.  However, it is still always a good idea to contact them to check that…
01429 284284
FREE NURSERY ENTITLEMENT (FNE) FOR 3 and 4 YEAR OLDS GUIDELINES FOR PARENTS  Free Nursery Entitlement (FNE) – What is it? All three and four year old children are entitled to receive free nursery sessions.  These can be taken in a school nursery or with an approved day nursery or…
01429 284284
The team provide support in the home for children with complex medical needs.  The team have specialist Diabetes and Epilepsy nurses and run a weekly constipation clinic and also have an outreach service for children suffering from acute infections. Patients are usually discharged with any equipment or medications…
01429 522807
We have been unable to confirm the accuracy of this information with the organisation.  We advise you to contact them to confirm details.
01429 266377
The Local Authority is committed to supporting the development and sustainability of childcare provision which supports the wider social and economic development of the area.   Lorraine Hutchinson, Information Hub Business Support Officer, can visit your setting and offer business advice, support and guidance on employment…
01429 523195
Winter Services and Advice in Hartlepool from West View Advice and Resource Centre We offer free, independent, confidential advice on the following areas: Welfare Benefits Debt Calculations / Back to Work Calculations Disability Advice Completion of forms General advice We hold drop-in sessions every day…
01429 271275
If you would like help or advice from Children's Social Care you should contact our Children's Hub first of all.  One of our duty social workers or Children's Hub officers will take some basic information from you and talk to you about your needs.  They can give…
01429 284284
About What is Private Fostering? Private Fostering is a private agreement where a parent asks another adult to look after their child.  It is arranged and agreed by the Child's Parents and the person or family who will be caring for the child. A private…
01429 284284
Complaints, Comments and Compliments The Children's Hub aims to provide high quality services that meet the needs of local people.  We want to make our services as efficient and effective as possible.  To do this we need to know whether we’re getting it right and how…
01429 284284
powered by open objects

Selected filters

Postal locationTS24Remove

Filter by

Local Offer
Schools drop off/collection