The Directory - Things to do, places to
go and people to talk to in Hartlepool

You can get help with any housing issues or queries by contacting the Housing Advice Team based in Park Towers, in Park Road by either dropping in or contacting them on 01429 284038 or  Alternatively call in to your local Sure Start Children's Centre and someone will be able to help.